Monday, June 17, 2013

may i introduce to you

Hello folks, look who have just flown into my Etsy shop. Meet Eric Pickles and his ex wife Gertrude Grub - the not-so Love Birds (it's complicated).

Yep, these are my new cut-out-and-make Dickie Birds. This divorced couple haven't been in the same room, as one another, for at least a year...

...so getting them in the same envelope, to send to you,  was a real struggle.

In fact, getting them in the same photo was a real struggle. The one below is the best I could do. And, even then, they couldn't look each other in the eye.

So, if you'd like to read more about and own your very own quarrelling couple of Dickie Birds check out my Etsy shop HERE.

(Rainbow not included)

3 comments:

Polly Birchall said...

Love this post and these irascible characters!

Unknown said...

Great characters. I'm sure many people will be delighted to receive them.

Anonymous said...

Hello Andrea
What a lovely ex-pair :)
Jane Kristiansen